Today we are going to share some of our favorite books for treating back pain. When it comes to back pain, knowledge can be very empowering. The selected readings can supplement your treatment received in our clinic and can help with prevention of future back pain. By developing a more comprehensive working knowledge of back pain, including risk factors and strategies, patients can be more hopeful about how to manage and prevent future episodes.
Some of our favorites:
- Treat Your Own Back Pain by Robin McKenzie
- This book dispels common myths and misconceptions about back pain and offers effective strategies for Self-Care.
- Crooked by Cathryn Jakobson-Ramin
- This book takes a journey through Cathryn’s own experience of dealing with debilitating back pain and offers a variety of perspectives on how best to manage it.
- Healing Back Pain by John Sarno
- This book was ahead of it’s time in terms of recognizing the mind-body connection in relation to back pain.
We hope that you benefit from our list of books for treating back pain. Back pain can be very debilitating, and it helps to have resources that support your recovery.
We always recommend making an appointment for any new onset back pain as well as for re-aggravations of previous symptoms to properly diagnose the underlying cause and to determine the most appropriate treatment.
To make an appointment, click on the following link: https://ledermanchiropractic.janeapp.com/
Yours in health,